Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year to you!

2007 went fast. Christmas is over. The fireworks have all popped and brought in the brand new year. Public holidays are done and normal starts to resume. Ha! Normal, like anything is normal! Least though I might start to remember what day it is again.

I really hope you and your loved ones (and ones that are around but annoy you) had a lovely Christmas and completed the season with a spiffy New Years Eve. Pinch and a punch.

My NYE was so exciting! Gee, I don't even know where to start. I was asleep in bed at 10.30pm. I am *so* uncontrollable!

Luckily, cause my two angels were up at 4.40am (again!) this morning. Some folk might have been on their way home and/or feeling a little worse for wear, but we were watching Hi-5 and eating green apples.

Late this morning we had some sad news. Claude, our long time blue feathered friend passed away. He has gone to Budgie Heaven and we truly hope he enjoys his new home and flies free and happy. Rock on, Claude.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Gail, in the words of a very wise woman - U Rock! Talk about party hard. But, I must say I beat you by 30mins, I was sound by 10pm. Do you think we are getting old? Me love you long time! JJ
PS. Check out my blog - you are mentioned in the most affectionate way! Bring on April and bring on French toast, banana, bacon and maple syrup MMM MMM Mmmmmmm