Monday, January 28, 2008

Cool and Hip

Still recovering from this crazy weekend. Shocking headache I cannot budge with panadol or panadeine. Hate that. Hot day, couldn't nap, kids were hot and bored and stubborn, glad today is over, nearly. Bring on Tuesday and the first day of school - wahoooooooo.

I may miss them before the day is out, but I may not. I may need these next two days to try and suck some sanity back into this empty head of mine.

Had to share these photos. I am in shock. Saturday (of course while I am not here to witness) my 17.5 month (baby!!) girl climbed a freakin ladder! Straight up the ladder, sitting cool and hip on top of the slide, then pushes off for a rush of air through her curls. And the cycle starts again.

I cannot believe the ladder. Maybe I am a bit slow, but I am pretty impressed. I saw her do it on Sunday. She is so confident and strong and balanced and happy. It is amazing. It is great to watch the two of them taking turns in climbing the ladder and sliding down, over and over.





I love them both dearly.

No comments: