Monday, January 21, 2008

Rock On

Today we rocked! At the Hi-5 Travelling Circus Spectacular!

It was heaps of fun, I loved it a bit too much and sang to all the songs and wanted to be the one getting up and doing the moves. However when they said to join in, it was the kids who danced and the adults who stayed seated. I didn't want to block the view from the kids behind me. Considerate aren't I! (dammit!)

Caleb, Zali and I drove to the Convention Centre with Kerry and Riley behind us. We got a park beside each other which was great, then hot-footed it upstairs to join the crowd. We met up with Kerry and Dylan and our Hi-5 party was ready to start!

This will be a shock, but I forgot my camera. Gasp! Luckily Kerry bought hers and got a few shots. Will post some when she sends them over to me.

It was really cool seeing Hi-5 for real! Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhh! We had great seats and the door where we entered had was very short compared to others that snaked for miles - I suggested ours must have been the VIP entrance. The original Charlie, Nathan and Kellie plus Sun and the 'new Tim' was Stevie. Does Stevie sound manly to you? They all did a fabbo job. I loved the trapeze - they were swinging and flying around the stage - I was surprised by no safety harnesses - man, they live for danger!

I am pretty sure they all waved directly at me to say bye, I mean at the kids, I am sure they were *this* close to giving me their phone number and we would all become best friends.

The day was fun, the kids went to sleep on the way home. Caleb woke up 10minutes after we got home after being disturbed moving from the car to his bed. Dammit. I needed a nap so he had to build his own train track without me.

Toodles and have a spiffy day!

No comments: