Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Naming Day to my Goddaughter Amy Louise!

Janene and Jim had a little ceremony at the park near their house for Amy, which was sweet and meaningul and loving. The dress Amy wore was worn by Janene and Jim (Janene's Dad), so it had family sentiments entwined in the threads.

Amy was a good girl and slowly nodded off to sleep. Thankfully it was when I was holding her she nodded off, wouldn't have looked too flash if she burst into tears when I held her!


Janene looked beautiful and happy and loves her family to pieces. Jim look relaxed and happy and loves his family to pieces (and tried to hide in the corner - I saw you Jim!) I know I smile awful, I am hoping to fix that in the next few months.

The proud Mummy and Daddy, sleeping Amy and the Godparents - Nicholas, Brenda and myself. Nich is Jim's best mate and best man at their wedding. Brenda is Jim's sister. Good looking bunch hey?

Amy changed into her party frock and cut her cake. She was very interested in the flowers on top - not sure that they were actually edible!



Drat, I got sunburnt, Caleb got sunburnt, Adrian got sunburnt and not sure if Zali has any sunburn but she has spent the entire day with a nasty mozzie bite taking over half her calf. Poor us, life is tough! Before you ask, no, I don't think any of us had suncream on. We were running late and well, my bad.


Big hugs to Amy on her special day.

No comments: