Friday, January 25, 2008

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I am sending you an early HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Australia Day rocks. I couldn't think of anything better than celebrating what a great country this is. I love Australia and I am a very proud Australian.

I will be up at 4.30am in the morning to shower so Mum and I can hit the road at 5am. We are heading to Crows Nest to pick up Sheree and zooming out to Roma. We will also drop in for a wee visit to Injune, to pay our respects to Uncle Fred (my Grandfather) who was buried there 20 years ago in February. In Roma we are visiting and paying our respects to Grandma and Aunty Di (Mum's Mum and sister). Grass should be pretty good out there after all the rain.

We are staying the night at a motel in Roma, then after a quick McD's breakfast we will hot foot it back to Crows Nest to drop Sheree home, pop into Telfer's in Toowoomba to pick up a parcel then zoom home to Brisbane. We have to have the hire car back by 3.30pm, there ain't no time for dilly-dallying.

My small bag is packed and ready. I will have an early night tonight cause didn't get a great deal of sleep last night, plus my kids driving me nuts today and need to chill out and read a magazine. It is so easy to pack for one. Taking the kids anywhere you bring the entire house including a portable kitchen sink. Travelling light is a very weird and unusual situation for me. I will enjoy while I can.

Have a bewt weekend, remember the suncream and hat and enjoy your days.

Love ya and love Australia!

No comments: