Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stay Awake

Friday was a challenging day. By the end I took myself off to scrapbook and tried to chill. Some days it is *very* nice when the kids go to bed. Mel kept me company in the afternoon and thankfully somewhat sane, thank you! Briefly saw my old 'training' buddies at ex-work at lunchtime, looking fab and happy and working hard as usual.

I went to the movies this morning after the groceries were done. I rarely go to the movies. Saw 27 Dresses. I liked it, my type of flick (chick-flick!). Parts of it were frustrating, I wanted to grab her and .... well, I don't want to ruin it for anyone. The movie and ending is very nice and it is one that would be nice in my DVD collection. Will start my 'Dear Santa' list.

Have started packing away some baby items around the house. Bouncer being taken apart (waiting for a tool - instrument, not my husband!), the walking pram that sits quietly out the back I totally dismantled this afternoon. Who'd a thunk it would come apart so easy. It is great, I am scrubbing it all down and half is hanging on the line to dry. Have one more large piece to scrub and will wrap in large bags to put in the shed out the back. The space that is becoming available rocks. Not that I want to fill it again, just the space is nice. As long as the kids don't claim it to spread more toys around the house.

I got a new phone on Thursday, I am really liking it. It is cool. We look out of place together, but I have promised to give it a good, caring and warm home. When the screen goes turns off, the phone is a little mirror! That is scary, I don't need to see this ugly mug every time I use it! I will update you on it's handiness when I utilise that feature to re-apply my makeup. Tee-hee.

This post is boring me, so I will move on before you fall asleep. Want to do a bit more stuff in here before bedtime and the clock is ticking. Take care and make sure you tell someone you love them. Maybe they need a hug too!

No comments: