Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feels Good

Cause I have been scrapping. It has been months since I was getting into this activity. Then two weeks ago I started and I haven't stopped. I have been enjoying it and it feels really good. I haven't been producing amazing pages, but I am starting to get my feel back and it is fun to play and experiment with my style.

Here are a few recent pages I have completed. You can click on any of the pages for a larger view. Liz - see this first one - using my new stuff! Did it today! I think I am loving turquoise.







The kids have totally loved their last two days. Caleb adored the bus to and from Little School and had a great time both days. I have gotten great feedback from his teachers and therapy ladies. He has settled in really well, he painted the door (not sure if he was supposed to or not!), has been using his 'helper hand' and all is well.

Zali enjoyed her days in the Toddler room. Big move up from the Babies room - she is exhausted! So tough being a toddler! She was ready for bed early tonight and I am hoping for a sleep in tomorrow. She had a big sleep in this morning (shock!) till after 6.30am. When we picked her up this afternoon she had paint on her legs, shorts, all over her smock and some upper limbs and torso. Surely that means she had fun?!

Got my hair cut today. Wanted it all chopped off. Wasn't really chopped off, but the back is short and the sides a little longer. A heap was chopped off and it feels much lighter and free, I think I will get a better idea after I wash and it returns to normal programming of wavy and messy (it was straightened!).

Big hug to you!

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

LOL Gail why am I not surprised you used your new goodies already. The colours and journal pages look great.

Glad the kids are enjoying their school/day care.

Can't wait to see the "new do"

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Gail and I see you've been playing with a little "Love, Elsie". Don't ya just love her range!
Love
JJ