Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tempting

This plate of nutritional goodness, this mouth watering delicacy, this salty/sweet collection of the worlds best creations, is my favourite meal. Especially created by Jamaica Blue. Of course I don't mind sharing this with everyone, but when I saw this most perfect photo, I needed to share with my sweet JJ. Rock on!

Thick french toast with bacon and caramelised banana topped with maple syrup and a dash of cream. Oh. My. Heart. Be. Still.



I do have to thank my (great with tucker!) sweet friend Mel for this addiction. Initially, as you might, I thought what a strange combination. She makes a *great* dish except with strawberries (that *totally* rocks also) and took my 'french toast/bacon/selected fruit with extras' virginity.

I have made it and I did a great job, happy happy family that day!

However, Jamaica Blue is quick and easy, minimal mess and dishes (for me).

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, for the first time I am officially terribly home sick. Thanks for the pic and can't wait to share it with you in person. Talk about building the anticipation! Some may say I'm a drama queen - go figure! Me love you long time, JJ.