Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nice

Had a nice day. Zali went to kindy and Caleb and I walked down the end of the street to the park for playgroup. The weather was nice and it was great to chat to Liz and Shan.

Caleb fell asleep on the lounge when we walked home so I made myself comfortable in the study and started and finished a scrap page (yay!).

We went to visit Liz, having to come through the back tradesman entrance as she had *misplaced* her keys. (Side note: her husband found them in her car!) Caleb played with Zane and Sabrina while Liz and I talked scrap. It rocked!

Picked up Zali from kindy and we all played outside. Both kids start getting a bit tired and I start getting a little 'testy'. I wasn't impressed when I came to find them 'playing' with their dessert (custard only cause they didn't like the added tinned pears) which was dripped all over the floor, down their legs and mushed over the table. Not impressed at all. I only left them for a few minutes to get the latest information about Heath Ledger's passing. (Another side note: quite sad for a young bloke to pass away, but even sadder for his family and especially his 2 year old daughter).

That 70's Show gave me a few laughs and then I played with my scrapbooking - both things are good for improving my mood. Now I will have a nice cool drink of water and plan my next scrap page.

My thoughts are with Campbell and his family after a pretty rough day. Hope you mend soon little fella, big hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

LOL Gail thanks soooo much for sharing my misplaced keys adventure ha ha.

It was great to see you and Caleb yesterday, at the park and here at home. It's always great to have the kids play and let their mums "talk scrap". We must do it again soon.

Hope today is a good day for you guys.