Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweet

Happy Mothers Day! A very sweet day.

What is a Sunday without a wake up nudge/poke at 5am, without stumbling down the stairs in the dark, without a beautiful fresh morning at the markets. Whipped the jumper on pretty quick, it was a little bit cool, brrrr. Griff was snuggled in the pram under some blankets, not moving except to smile at people. I need to invest in a little beanie for him with the long ears. His top teeth have cut through - I can see them when I blow on his belly and he giggles.

Picked up some pretty flowers at the markets - the flower stalls were running hot with customers! I love the white ones.


Picked up some fresh bread on the way home - our normal bakery stall was not at the markets today (arrgh!) and the Husband made b.e.a.utiful bacon/egg/hash brown and cheese sandwiches. Yummo.

Very sweet and very meaningful was the three little people below. Little Pandora charms for my (not yet bought) new bracelet. Fitting for Mothers Day I get a symbol of my three babies . . . boy/girl/boy. Is it just me, or does the little girl look like she is laughing so hard she is nearly falling backwards? I am wearing them on this ribbon, makes me happy!


At the groceries yesterday, Griffy saw this pretty pearl necklace and insisted I buy it for myself - it was on sale and, well, he *insisted*.


The Julia Morris book was also wrapped up for me. Thank you very much Hubbie and Kiddies!

Each year on Mothers Day I have photos taken of me and the kids. To get a winner of everyone looking and everyone smiling is increasingly difficult. Surprising, right? These two shots is when I decided to give up and commence some tickling and singing. Griffy was the only one sitting nicely for a while, but then his attention went to the dogs bouncing around and planes flying over, and of course the grass looked too good for him not to eat!


They are crazy cats but I certainly do love them (an incredibly huge amount!). I love my husband who made sure I had a lovely day. Mwah!

No comments: