Friday, May 22, 2009

i {heart} coffee


Caught up with my cousin Lynda and her baby boy Tom this morning. Was nice just sitting and chatting and eating a yummo piece of banana bread. I was too busy talking and didn't take out my camera to capture anything. Doh.


On Wednesday we visited Kerry, Riley and Chloe for a bit in the afternoon. Since then I have been happily sucking down the coffee - she gave me a very thoughtful 'mound' of coffee things! Mmmm. A whizzer thing to froth my milk, flavoured coffee, ground beans for my filter, chocolate sprinkles to decorate my coffee and some cool glass mugs, oh, and some yummo coffee bags that I got into at the hospital when Griffy came into the world. Years ago coffee didn't really ring my bell . . . these days it is definitely one of my favourite things. Teagan & Mummy-in-law like to get me coffee vouchers with my presents or care-packages . . . very noice.

No comments: