Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5

5 things on my mind on the 5th day of the 5th month.

it is late and i have not stopped and i have finally got all three kids to bed, cleaned up the kitchen and sat here with my cup of tea and little griff is calling out to me. long day.

weighing hugely on my mind is a damn headache that i haven't been able to shake all day and my darling little angels just give me a strange look if i ask them to be quiet cause my head hurts or my head is going to explode. the pain.

i have no idea what the husband wants for his upcoming birthday and he has no idea and isn't really concerned when i ask him to think about it. annoying.

i forgot to charge my Nintendo DS for my nightly session of Sudoku as I fall asleep. which doesn't really matter as my head hurts tooooo much to look at a screen - much like this one as I squint and suffer. and i do mean 'as I fall asleep' cause I fall asleep playing it and it keeps counting my time . . . so after a few nights when i eventually finish the puzzle it tells me i am slow for taking 47 minutes on a basic level. whatever.

i should have called the vet today to book in bubbles for a much needed haircut. buttons is giving me the shites barking at the new next door neighbours dogs every time they suck in some oxygen. grrrrr.

No comments: