Thursday, May 7, 2009

Short

Cripes. The night turned a bit crazy as I tried to do the normal nightly duties and bake some biscuits and a slice. I haven't tried these before so I really had to read the instructions. Not sure if I should have tried!

A special mothers day morning tea at little school tomorrow and I wanted to bring something I made. I will keep my fingers crossed that a night in the fridge will help my slice and if I have time I will attempt the biscuits in the morning - Griffy decided to stay up until 9.50pm which made my cooking night a bit hard. He sat up there in the quiet darkness kicking around and chewing his feet and smiling at me. Supposedly he was tired and I was supposedly putting him to bed so I could continue cooking. Whatever! I can't be dragging out the mixer again at 10.20pm. I have just finished my dinner of Nutri Grain and am trying to clean up the kitchen a little.

No comments: