Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our New Puppy

This cute and cuddly puppy arrived today with Auntie Mel and Uncle Brent. It was a hit immediately. With Griff, it is cuddly and can be chewed (and likes to sleep with him!). With me, it doesn't require special food, water and shelter and it doesn't poo or eat the kids toys. Wahooo!



I am *so* excited about this! Guess what Mel and Brent got me for my birthday . . . hint: it is not yellow!



This totally cool and flash and sexy set of digital kitchen scales. I have *always* wanted one of these puppies! It goes up in 2gm increments . . . all the way to 10kg. That is right - 10 big ones! Wacko! I am wrapped and I may have, perhaps, a pretty good chance that I might have weighed pretty much everything in my entire kitchen except the fridge - but give me time! I am sooooo a Master Chef now. I have sharp knives and a rockin' digital scale, I am sure that is all I need . . .

No comments: