Sunday, May 3, 2009

Early as Usual

Up bright and early for the markets. After hardly any sleep. I had the cat on the bed at my feet - I think she was trying to stay away from all the kids. I was awake more than hourly and rarely in more than a doze as I was worried if one of the kids woke up then we would have a house full of awake cranky kids. Of course it didn't happen and they were all fast asleep at the 5am wake up time for this worrying idiot.

Griff and I at the markets. After we have done our 'work' it is sit down and have a coffee time. And snuggle time for the Griffster.



Grandma, Sheree and I took off this morning to the cinema to see 17 Again. I had a few giggles and a coffee and a choc top. When we returned home the kids were rowdily waiting for their lunch before toddling off for a nap, on the premise of a park visit later in the day.

We walked down to the park this afternoon. David and Finn returned shortly after as Finn wasn't in the best of moods. Campbell stayed and played with Caleb and Zali. Griff had a wee swing but was mostly happy sitting in his 'ride' checking out the view.







My aim tomorrow is to get a few decent shots of the kids together. Never work with children or animals. I feel this potential photo shoot will support the fact that there is little difference between the two - children and animals that is.

1 comment:

Ida said...

Oh they have grown up so much!!! Zali has pig tails....and earings?!?!? She is so sweet and Griffy...gosh what a little spunk rat! Very cute and beautiful kids Gail