Friday, May 8, 2009

A Lovely Week Ending

Crikey what a day. A lovely way to end the week, albeit a bit much sugar for this little black duck! A happy thoughtful easy day to share with you . . .

My cooking turned out ok. This is what I took into little school this morning. Custard craison biscuits and caramel struesli slice. Pretty yummy and very sweet. There were compliments which is always fantastic to hear. When the bus came this afternoon dropping Caleb off, I had two little bags of this food to give to the driver and the carer - they were very pleased and were eating a piece before they left our driveway!


Caleb was pretty stoked to have us visit. There were kids and Mummy's everywhere!


After Jackie and her guitar came to sing songs with us (she always comes for music time), it was present time! Each child got out their wrapped gift - they had painted the wrapping paper, made and decorated a 'stiletto' card and the inside gift was a beautifully made canvas! I love it. Caleb was very happy with his work and happy seeing his Mummy proud of him. A fantastic thing they do is take a photo of them doing the actual artwork and this time it is attached to the back of the canvas - great idea and makes it even more special!






A delivery man dropped off a box this afternoon. I had no idea what it was . . .



My fabulously wonderful and thoughtful Mummy-in-law and sister-in-law had sent me a Care Package to brighten my day. It is the best feeling to know that someone has thought of you and gone to all this effort - I am very thankful for them and for the package. Mwah!

No comments: