Saturday, May 2, 2009

Penguin

Usual Saturday of groceries and other errands at the shops. Bought a few more groceries to feed the brood as there are many mouths to feed this weekend. Sheree, David, Campbell and Finn arrived late this afternoon to stay the weekend. Caleb and Zali were very excited and continually asked when they would be arriving. Next time I may accidentally forget to tell my little angels about our visitors until they just appear magically.

This morning as we unpacked our groceries, Griffy had a play on the mat in the toy room. He was being happily playful and doing lots of 'penguin flying' so I tried to capture it. Not so successful with the flying shots, but I got a few goodies.


Perhaps next time I will try and clean his face.


This is him 'penguin flying'. It is cute to see. He lays on his belly and reminds me of a penguin sliding down some ice with its little wing-things flapping at the side. But he also looks like he is flying. If I could sit him on a surfboard it would like he was enjoying some waves. This is a crazy shot - arms and legs all flapping/flying and that face is saying 'i am cheeky!'


Supposed to be 16 degrees in the morning. Looking forward to that. Off to the markets just after 5am and will need a jumper - lovely. Bring on the winter baby!

No comments: