Wednesday, May 27, 2009

D for . . .

D is for Distraction. That is what happens when I attempt to give Griff some food, it is hard enough to get some tucker down his gob but as soon as there is movement from anything . . . he is being a giraffe neck to check things out. Movement like: trees, the dogs, Grandma turns the kettle on, a big brother walking past, a big sister chatting away . . . . Anything.

Here is the little champ in his new high chair.


Same height enables Griffy to show how he cares . . . awwwwww




This little girl didn't want a photo . . . she wanted a photo of her pony.



When she came downstairs after her bath holding her 'Runny Babbit' (her pink bunny), she came in to the kitchen to ask me some things. 'Yes, my little angel' I replied when she called my name. She chats away . . .

When she next exited the kitchen, she bent down to pick up Runny Babbit and said 'c'mon my little angel. ahhh my little angel' to the bunny. Twas very cute.

No comments: