Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged

My beautiful friend JustJill sent me this so when she put my name for the person most likely to complete I felt I must take up the challenge. So hear goes!

Two names you go by
1. MMUUUUMMM
2. Spunk-a-rella

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Snot covered jimmie shirt
2. Red lacey thong (ha! just kidding. it is blue.) snigger snigger.

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Hangin' with my family
2. Scrapbooking - the order of these can vary

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a holiday at the beach
2. sleep

Two favourite pets you have had/have:
1. Monkey
2. Poodle. Cause they are stuffed and don't make a mess and don't require much attention. And they keep the kids happy and entertained. Even if Zali bites their noses.

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Ida
2. Kate

Two things you ate today:
1. roast chicken
2. chocolate

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mel
2. Mum

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Waving goodbye to Caleb going to Little School on the bus
2. Putting drops in Zali's eyes to clear up her nasty conjunctivitis

Two longest car rides:
1. Roma to Darwin (not that I can remember that, was only young)
2. Brisbane TO Townsville

Two favourite holidays:
1. Tasmania
2. Caloundra

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Water

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the fun. Copy this into your own blog or email. Delete my answers and type in your own. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, don't forget to include me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey - love the new banner! Of course the location is fab but the cuties make the shot!
Just Jill
PS. I'll be seein' ya next week - how excitement!