Monday, August 20, 2007

My. House.

Is. A. Mess.

There is so much to do. And I don't want to do it.

I need to vacuum and mop. I need to clean the back sliding door . . . after we drew all over it with coloured pens (they were glass writing pens, don't worry!). I need to unpack the dishwasher. I need to clean the kitchen bench and throw out the junk mail that is resembling the leaning tower of pizza. Now the cot is removed from our room, I need to clean and refresh our room. The study has stuff *everywhere*. Most of it mine and I am running out of space to put something. And my space to put something to remember where I put it? Well, anything in that space-to-put-things-to-remember is getting buried and lost. The lounge and 'play-room' looks like hurrican dean has come through our house heading to the carribean. Walking through you hope your unprotected delicate foot does not hit a nasty little pointy object called a toy.

Better stop talking about it (which is much easier) and do something. Kids are down for a sleep, both tired after getting me up at . . . . wait for it . . . 3.45am. Problem is I won't get to nap to make up for the lost sleep. Grrr. Hang on, better go see if there are actually asleep. If they, I think I might organise some photos to print. Only cause that is quiet and I won't wake the little darlings. And maybe cause I don't want to clean my house.

No comments: