Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Egad!

I am looking at what we have coming up in the next month. And the next. I realise it is only a few short months until Christmas. Holey toledo, where has the year gone. The days just slip past so fast. This week is more or less a write off with sickness hanging around.

Who likes the word ... budget? Nope? Me, either. It must be done, and I must try to stick to it. Only a few months left until Mel and Brent's wedding. November. That means haircuts, a dress, makeup, shoes, hair styling, accommodation, present, hens and bucks nights, Brent's 30th birthday, as well as Adrian having holidays (if he will put in the holiday form at work, grrr!). Hoping Adrian's suit will be fine, but it would be really nice if we could get away for a few days. Hmm, not sure on that one. Seems like a waste of holidays sitting around home the entire time. I will definitely like some of that, but a week at the beach would be marvellous!

I will be able to suck in one or two breaths and we will hit December. Party month, Christmas shopping, with more hot little dollars slipping through my fingers. I really need to write a Christmas shopping list. I really need to *stick* to my Christmas shopping list.

Back to August. Getting way too ahead of myself. Better tidy up a few papers in front of me and hit the sack. Big day tomorrow. Will report back with photos. Hmm, got you intrigued?

No comments: