Friday, August 31, 2007

Blood Sucking Animals

The story of kindy ended like this.

She had a 30 minute sleep after the Bonjella was applied. Then after some lunch and water, she stayed upset and/or crying. I was called again to say it wasn't going well. I got to Kindy about 12.30pm. She wouldn't let me go and was quite shaken.

We will further discuss our options over the weekend and make the final decision on Monday, but I think we will cease Kindy for Zali for a few months and hopefully down the track things will be better. Only thing is I was *so* looking forward to that day to myself. Sniff.

Caleb had a spectacular day. As usual. For dinner Caleb had a cheeseburger and small chocolate milkshake and Zali had a few hot chippies. We had scrambled eggs on toast. I didn't want to cook.

Today, I had two leeches. They followed me around and wanted attention and cuddles and to play outside, swing, Hi-5, Wiggles, biscuits, swing, Wiggles, water, Milo, swing, colouring, trains, and on and on. They could not do a thing alone, they *needed* me alllllll day. Zali is cranky, not sure whether she is still getting over kindy, is having movement in her gums or is just cranky. She has a runney nose, Caleb has runney nose and cough. That is why he wasn't at Little School today, I didn't want to share the germs with the other kiddies.

Right now they are in bed. Thank. you. My plan is to update this (nearly done) and then scrapbook - wahoo! And have some water. Thirsty.

Okey, will go check on my sweet little leeches and then scrap away. Enjoy your Friday night.

No comments: