Thursday, August 2, 2007

Buzz

Don't you just *love* when you are buying something new. It scans at the register. It comes up cheaper than what you expected. Do you get a little buzz, like you scored big time?

I wanted to get a new pair of cot sheets for Zali to take to kindy, I wanted basic and cheap. Checked out KMart (was in the vicinity) and found a plain pink set for $17.99. Cool. Should do the trick. Scans at $14.99. Wahoo!

Honestly. My days are exciting aren't they!

Zali has a spot starting next Thursday at kindy in the babies room. It came up very fast, since Caleb is enroled we get preference for an empty spot. It sort of freaked me out. A big step. For both of us. Funny, even though I am used to Caleb going to kindy and little school, this is like starting again. This is Zali. She is always with me, very attached and loves her Mummy. We have one week to prepare ourselves.

No comments: