Monday, August 6, 2007

Jimmies

I spent the entire day in my jimmies. I didn't get much of a chance to have a shower and put some clothes on, or when I did get a mere 30 milliseconds, I was trying to organise our tax return. Eck!

Wasn't real hard, just one of those awful jobs that you delay for as long as possible. I can't delay it any longer though, cause I want to know what our return will be. Have made an appointment to go to the accountant tomorrow afternoon, cause Adrian is away most of the week again for work. Doh!

That means Mummy has to bath the angels! Doh! They laugh too much, they splash too much, they move too much, they enjoy it too much. I am a miserable old grump aren't I! Zali does her ballet practice while waiting for the bath. Holding on to the bathtub, she raises up on her tippies, and down. Up on tippies, and down. In the bath, she holds on to the tap and drops down to crouch, and up. Drops down to crouch, and up. Oh to be young and agile!

Afternoon tea today was mandarin and banana. I cut up the banana into nice bite-size pieces. I skinned the mandarin, removed all white frilly stuff and cut the large slices in half. (*Note: I do not peel grapes!) C and Z each had a bowl. Zali was like a vacuum with the banana, Caleb said 'no banana' and quickly removed all trace of the little yellow delight. Caleb was like a vacuum with the juicy mandarin, Zali had a tiny piece and was red and splotchy in milliseconds. Oops, no nice juicy mandarin for that sensitive little woman.

Need some water, will leave you with this cool photo of Caleb playing in the water at Wellington Point (late May 2007). Chow.

No comments: