Saturday, August 25, 2007

Love Them

These lot. I love them. Very dearly. With all my heart. Because of them I am a better person.

Zali's little face makes me laugh - lord knows what was going on to get that reaction. I love photos, I love memories, I love looking back on photos, I love capturing an instant and being able to go back to that time through the photographs to always remember.

Tonight we had dinner at the Wynnum Tavern for Kerry's birthday. It was nice, had a huge kids playroom which would get crazy at times. I had a well done rib fillet with dianne sauce, fat crunchy chips and caesar salad. I really enjoyed it. I don't eat a lot of steak these days. Sort of gone off it, plus it easy much easier with the kids to eat beef mince or chicken and that stuff. Had myself a lemon, lime and bitters. Nice. Hit the spot. Adrian had a medium rump steak with dianne sauce, fat crunchy chips and caesar salad. And coke.

Why is it pubs and taverns and clubs still have that certain 'smoking' smell inside? There isn't any smoking allowed, but your clothes still smell. What is with that? I remember back in my young years coming home from a night out and my clothes would reek with all the smells they had sucked up. It was great to have a shower and wash all the yucky off.

I am so tired and am thinking the markets in the morning will be a little hard to get up for. Hope it ain't raining. Just let me get my market shopping done, then it can rain all it likes. Actually, I also need a good drying day for the clothes. We have been drying them on racks in the house, but everything takes so long to dry properly.

Have a nice night. I need a drink of water. I love water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gail,
oh the photo is soo pwetty! I love your photos, you guys make a spunky family. Actually, would you believe I haven't had any family shots taken since Macey was 1 day old.....bad form, need to do something about hat! Im so slack.
Anyhoo, I hope your feeling heaps better, take it easy and see you sunday :)
Ida
xoxo