Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh My!

There is going to be a new baby tomorrow. Can't wait, I am *so* excited. Am really looking forward to some newborn cuddles. Will let out the details tomorrow!

Today I had some cuddles with five month old Kaelan. He was so light, after lugging around my nearly one year old. How funny will it be to hold 3.5-odd-kilos. Better pick her up lightly, don't want to be using too many muscles and fling her across the room! Thankfully her Mummy won't be reading this, she has other things on her mind . . . like pushing a watermelon out of a straw.

Caleb enjoyed a day playing with Riley at kindy. You know how the little devils can be very adorable sometimes? Caleb came downstairs after brushing his teeth, both arms wide open and gives me a hug 'I u Mummy' (that's what his I love you sounds like). Round to the dining table where Zali is waiting for her weet-bix, gives her a big cuddle 'bye Yaryee'. Off he toddles to the doorway, waiting for Daddy to take him to Kindy. He was very adorable. Sometimes I have to steal cuddles and kisses. When they are given freely, it is very special!

Going to make a card for the new baby now, then off for some much needed sleepies.

No comments: