Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not?

Busy day, but not. Very sluggish today, seemed to be doing things, but not really? Hmm, clear as mud!

Didn't make it too the markets this morning (shock, horror!) cause I had a shocking migraine and felt like I was going to throw up. Eck. I moved myself down to the couch. I had to rock Zali so not to wake the other three kids (Caleb, Campbell and Finn) who were still sleeping. It is a pretty sad picture when you need to rock a sleeping child, while quietly hovering over a giant blue nappy bucket, in between holding your pounding head. Quietly.

I am feeling much better now. Slight headache but nothing like earlier. Thanks for asking.

We had a photo shoot this afternoon with my side of the family. The kids had an early lunch and all went to bed. The idea was to make sure they were slept, fed and happy. When they woke up we gave them more food. It was a mad rush to get ready, and we raced off to meet the photographer. Rachel Richter rocks. Her lovely husband, Mark, was her helpful assistant. They make it look so easy. We were running late, and I had to wipe Zali and Caleb's faces when we arrived, and be on boogey watch for the photo shoot. Nice.

Can't wait to see some photos, but Rachel already posted a couple of photos on her blog. Check it out. http://rachelrichter.blogspot.com/

Again. She rocks. And I love my kids.

Caleb did run around like a crazy man throughout the shoot. Is it the fresh air? Whatever, least he was happy.

Sheree, David, Campbell and Finn left for Nan and Pop's place tonight, and are heading back home tomorrow. Safe driving, kisses and hugs, and thanks for coming to see us, party and smile.

We came home via Maccas for a coffee and some snacks. That turned into an early dinner.

I need to clean the kitchen and dining room and vacuum after Caleb's party, but that will wait until tomorrow. I am tired and should be in bed. Um, do I say that everyday?

There isn't a great deal to clean, but I need to tidy and re-organise our house to normal every day living. Take photos of all the party bits and pieces and presents. Pack a party food bundle to take to playgroup, there is SO much leftover food. I need to share the sugar.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Sleep well.

No comments: