Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss No-Name

What a lovely day I have had! I got to meet Little Miss No-Name Hillhouse-Tealby.

Janene and Jim are the proud parents of a lovely little girl born Thursday, 26 July 2007 weighing 8lb 3oz (3.71kg) and 53 cm long. She has a *mass* of dark hair. I can really see a cute little hairclip coming her way!


Poor little dear is scratching herself with her tiny fingernails. She has some little mittens now, so hopefully her little hands are steering clear of her face.
I absolutely love their little scrawny legs. Doesn't take long for them to get some chubby to them.
The proud family. A little family of three. Noice.
Miss No-Name was hungry, I was butting in to take some photos - does she look hungry to you? Proud Daddy Jim overseeing in the background.
A sleeping baby - always a perfect picture.

Good luck to my beautiful friends as they start their journey of parenthood. I think they will be great parents and that Miss No-Name is a lucky little girl. Except for the fact they won't give her a name yet. I think they are being nasty to all us hangers-on *dying* to know!
Enjoy your Friday night. I've had my cup of tea, now off to scrap some of Zali's birthday album. Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just beautiful! Precious thing. Lovely looking family