Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Caleb wants a Baby

Feeling a bit empty and have lots on my mind. Can't really think of much to say, let alone have any of it make sense. Want to do so much all the time, I constantly feel like I am chasing my tail. Tonight is mostly gone and I haven't done much of what I wanted, the time has just scooted on past. Hmm, what did I do today.

This morning was our usual playgroup. It was *crazy*. The kids were all pretty happy and a little hyped up. It was all good, just full on. It was really warm, what is with that? Anyway, Zali is changing and growing and developing so much at the moment - the last few weeks have been huge. She was waving her hands around when we were singing songs, really listening and getting involved. She also tried to chew on a table and chair throughout the morning, and loved that she was covered in glitter when attacking the craft table. Her body is changing also. When I cuddle and snuggle her, she is losing a little bit of baby fat and still getting taller.

Both kids went to sleep on the way home in the car. Oh my gawd! I snuck inside and ate lunch and opened the mail and little things, waiting for them to wake. I couldn't start scrapping or anything cause I was just *waiting* for one to wake, I mean, they do not sleep at the same time, and in the car?

In the arvo we had a little visit to Janene and Miss Amy. Janene's mum hadn't seen my kids for ages, and I wanted to check out how they all were. Janene looks good, but a little tired. Amy was snoozing - oh the sleepy, laying still, early days of fresh smelling babies! Kadey had grown heaps (their beloved dog) and looked so much older. Angus is still full of beans (the other dog). Their new house renovations look nice, more open and fresh. I wouldn't expect anything else, Janene has good taste.

The cutest thing though? Caleb got to cuddle Amy! I thought it was so adorable (my fingers crossed Janene wasn't freaking out having a crazy three year old boy holding her precious newborn!). He sat on the lounge, legs out and sitting up straight. Amy laid on him, his little arm went around her, and gave her a little pat. It was all good, Caleb behaved very well. When Janene went to lift her up, Caleb didn't want to let go, he clung on tight. He had scored a baby and wanted to keep her. He had some more cuddles and then let her free. Someone asked 'Caleb, do you want baby?' Yes he said. He was told to come home and tell his Daddy he wanted a baby.

It was very cute. Oh, and I think Caleb should be allowed another baby. Wonder how Miss Drama Queen Zali would handle that!

No comments: