Sunday, February 3, 2008

Um

Since we are on the eve of a new school week, I thought I would find some first day of kindy/little school photos to share.

Zali was first off the rank. Daddy took her so I didn't get any photos. She had a great day, two hours sleep and ate most of her food. She was happily playing when we arrived for pickup and raced over when she saw me. This blurry shot below is Zali, mid-dash to her Mummy. Next, check out her activities for the day!




I stayed with Caleb waiting for his bus. He was so excited, he could hardly sit still! Evidence is below! He had a great day and the teachers gave good feedback.



The lady in pink/purple is the new carer on board. We got Lynette, our same driver as last year, and she is accompanied by this lady. She seems very nice so far. The bus returned our (little) school boy home after 3.30pm. The door opens and there is smiley Caleb, very happy to see us waiting, he is always greeted with big waves and smiles and loves it!


Time to stick down a few photos on my scrap page and then it is snooze time for this black duck.

No comments: