Saturday, February 9, 2008

Quiet

I have had a nice quiet 24 hours. Adrian took Caleb and Zali up to Nan and Pop's place late Friday afternoon. Adrian was heading up that way to help erect a new shed with David and a few other blokes at Sheree and David's Crows Nest block on Saturday. I scrapped all night - I had such a fun time!

I slept in this morning (well, 7.15am is a huge sleep in for me!) and then did the usual groceries etc. Then I scrapped again, had a nap, an easy dinner which I didn't have to share and came back for more scrapping and computer play.

I plan on making the most of tonight and doing a scrap challenge or two for a Cybercrop at Crafting in Style and Scrapbook Savvy. They each have three challenges and if you complete any of them and upload to their gallery, there is a $10 shop voucher available for the winners. Got to be in it to win it. I thought I would have a go this time, not so much to win but I am finding it a lot of fun. And really liking that I am getting some of my (squillions) photos scrapped.

Even though the quiet is very nice, I do miss my little munchkins. Especially the hugs and kisses. Pop sent through a few photos tonight of them playing today. Thanks Pop. Here's a cute one of Miss Cherry Lips.


Enjoy a wonderful weekend. I am!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You go girlfriend! Scrap your little heart out! JJ

Liz Weber said...

Yay for Gail scrapping scrapping scrapping and more scrapping.

That is the most gorgeous photo of Zali - good one Pop.

Hope the rest of the weekend went well Gail.

It was great "seeing" you at CIS.

Hope to catch up this week - let me know if you want to come and scrap and chat again.