Friday, February 15, 2008

Hmmmm

Today has gone much faster than yesterday. I think it is because I am in a ryhthm and knowing what websites I want to read, then I want to link to more, so the time is slipping away.

I got home about 6pm last night, crikey it really sucks up your day. We had a very romantic family dinner for Valentine's Day - chook and chips! It was nice to be with the kids though and not worry about cooking dinner. They were very excited to see me which is lovely. When I said I am going to work this morning, Caleb says 'why?' But he also asked 'why are you wearing a bra, why?' Hmmmm.

Jill - winning the challenge on the Cybercrop I get a $10 store voucher! Noice. CHA 2008 is a killer, so many nice lines coming out and they are so delicious and delightful and I want way too many! Arrgghh. I think I will have to be strict and narrow it down to Basic Grey, Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Sassafrass Lass, erm, yep. Is that strict? Hmmmm.

I am heading over to Scrapbook City on Monday night for DisneyNight. Kerri and Leisa went to CHA and are bringing back products. DisneyNight is a look-at-all-these-nice-new-products night, and they have food and drink and lots of giveaways. I hope they have the brands I love the most (above) and I hope I get some giveaways - gifted scrapbooked makes my heart aflutter!

One of Adrian's staff said to me today he thought Adrian was 35-40 years old. Cause he is wise and knows so much and is the Senior Leader. I said he had better not be thinking I was 35-40, you know, for his own safety! He said '27?' Nice boy - he will definitely go far!

I know it is a long time till knock off for me, but I am excited about checking our post box on the way home. I have my fingers crossed there will be my Creating Keepsakes magazine I got for Christmas from Telfers (well, I got a subscription and I am waiting for my first one to arrive). Oh no! Drat it - I just remembered that some person who is short and likes investigating has been in my car and done something unknown with my mail key! Doh! It went missing another time, and I was just about to pay for a new one, and Adrian found it in the car. Wahoo, I thought, I will look after it better from little fingers. Hmmmm. I think I need it on a extra large keyring that sings when I clap or something.

Due to the quiet and due to being up from 12.30am to 2am with Zali, I could really go a nap right now. Zzzzzzzz.

No comments: