Monday, February 25, 2008

Poo-ma

Yes, the poo-ma has been suffering. Or in adult talk - computer. The stifling heat has been upsetting my poor little computer. It was shut down for a few days. Which means I am shut down for a few days. Cripes, you don't realise how much you depend and rely and *need* some things until they are gone/unavailable/heat-stroked.

I am behind in my to-do list and that makes me a little antsy and a little cross.

Today. Today is a *great* day.

Over at Carindale today Zali had a haircut. Not that she knew it. I had planned to have her slept and fed and happy for said event, however she had no desire to sleep. We headed over, did a few jobs and arrived at the salon a little early. No sooner had I said her name than her big blue eyes had been covered by heavy eyelids. Unbelievable.

I didn't even get to read 4 pages into some old New Idea when the lady came for us. I picked Zali up from the pram and carried her to the mirror. We decided I would sit first with a cape and then she would have a little cape and the hairdresser would commence Project Trim while Zali snuggled into me. Commence, yeah right.

She slept through the entire haircut!

Do you think you could sleep through a haircut while you were turned and adjusted, with a hot pink comb and some bling-ed up scissors scooted around your scone? Unbelievable.

Enjoy this great day!

No comments: