Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Are You Comfy?

The other day after I spent three hours trying to get my, erm, angels to sleep. I started making lunch, cooked up some pasta. Then they were going to be going to sleep, I was determined. Since cooking pasta takes a few minutes, the kids sat in their seats waiting. Whingeing.

After a few minutes, I asked Caleb what Zali was doing. 'She is hiding, Mummy' he replied. My thoughts were, crikey, what is she doing now. This is how I saw her . . .

'Zali is hiding!' Caleb repeated. 'No, honey, she isn't hiding, she is asleep' (wahoooo).

So, do you reckon she looks comfy or what?

I carried her upstairs and she rolled over and went straight back to sleep. I get downstairs to sit with Caleb while he eats. I don't want it, he says. I'll go to sleep too. (Wahoooooo). I walk with him upstairs and he jumps straight on his bed and is asleep within a minute. I put the lunch away and can feed them later. All is good. They slept for two hours. (Wahoooooo).

1 comment:

Jill said...

Drugs are a wonderful thing aren't they? Just jokes! How adorable are they both.
JJ