Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yay

Very exciting - I won at the Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy over the weekend. They just announced the winners this evening. In their words:

So here's our winners!
(as chosen my myself and the DT, using a ranking system)
Challenge 1 - Trish
Challenge 2 - qld scrapper (sara)

and . . . .
Challenge 3 - gail

YIPPEEEEEEE! I have never won before. Rock on!

Okey, off to do a few bits and pieces then bed time. I have a whole day of work tomorrow. And Friday. Cripes, my butt is going to be sore at the end. Sitting down for two whole days, that is tough.

Oh, the bit about me being tired? I slept for over two hours this afternoon. Woken by the sound of knocking at my door.

The carer from the school bus and Caleb standing there! Holy! I had slept right through and didn't even here the bus - and it even beeps! I felt so bad. I apologised profusely and said I was asleep. I am normally standing at the garage waiting and waving. Ooops. Will set an alarm next time, just in case!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, I love you work! Congratulations, just a little motivation to finish them all next time. Do you get anything for winning? I miss you heaps more now! You are always so inspiring to scrap with. Love JJx