Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hard at It

Here I sit, getting ready to surf the internet for a while.

All is calm here at my reception relief position. I have things under control and remember what buttons to press to control the phone. It is a computerised system, so it ain't your basic pick up the receiver type thing. Actually, I should say I have things under control will the phone isn't ringing! No, seriously, the phone is cool, I just like it better when it doesn't ring.

Had a jumbo coffee from the cafe downstairs, so now I am floating, but did just get a quick toilet break in - phew!

As a wonderful surprise the girls here have left me a Valentines Day gift! Wrapped in clear cellophane with a big red bow is a small bottle of champers and a box of red and gold love heart chocolates! They made a little pink loveheart card. How sweet! Maybe working on Valentines Day isn't that bad after all. They offered to put the champers in the fridge so I could have it later. Cripes - I would be laying across the desk and giggling on the phone if that happened. I kindly said I could wait, thanks very much.

Okey, I want to look at some scrapbooking galleries, check out some stores, find out some gossip and enjoy this quiet time!

No comments: