Tuesday, April 22, 2008

G

I will start with a bit of a recap of the last week.

Had my scrummy breakfast with Jill, she is fantastic company and a fantastic person, we laugh together. Was sick. Sick again. Sick more. Jill and her daughter Catie visited on Friday - Caleb loved playing with Catie, Zali loved the chocolate cake that they made and shared. Other than that, basically cried (damn hormones) and played my new obsession Sudoku. I have wanted to buy a Sudoku book since Sheree explained how you play them. Finally I remembered on Saturday and I have hardly put it down - I love it. However I need a pencil sharpener and a rubber, my pencil is getting pretty blunt and I need to start a few of them again. When I make a mistake and can't find what I have done, I think it will be easier to rub it all out and start fresh. Less confusing, maybe.

$1 dvd day so I traipsed over to Civic to get some, and now am tossing up whether to attempt to scrap (I seemed to have lost my scrapping skills, read: i suck) or plonk myself on the lounge and watch dvd's all day, in between playing Sudoku.

Are you watching It Takes Two tonight? I can't wait, should be fun. I like both Julia and Russell, and they both have different things going for them. Good luck to them.

No comments: