Monday, April 7, 2008

Bitsa

Is it just me, or is there a *lot* of strange things happening lately. Or is it that the 'strange' are actually talking on national/international TV.

Pregnant men, father-daughter lovers producing children, sister-brother on court order not to have sex . . .

I am starting to feel like the odd one out being (somewhat) normal. Ok, maybe calling myself 'normal' is a stretch, but work with me.

A great gal - the gorgeous Jill - is returning 'home' for a visit. She and family moved to beachside NSW, is loving it, building their dream home and she has even become a scrap teacher! How could her life be any better? Breakfast with me at Jamaica Blue, Carindale for a french toast, maple syrup with bacon and caramelised banana with a side of whipped cream. Oh behave! We have a date, and I am a little excited! I love this girl, she totally rocks.

Ugh, my belly is not feeling great and making my whole body pay for it. Bit of churning, bit of hunger, bit of thirst, bit of please-be-gentle-with-meeeeeeeee. This kid is working me!

Some cute person I know went to see 'our' obstetrician today. Hope it went well. So jealous! I have to wait one more week until I see him for the first time - V. Excited! Plus I get to see baby on the screen again and hear that little heart beat.

Not sure why I love hand-sewing on my layouts, but I do. Even though I get bruising and sore thumb and pointer finger, the pain is worth the beauty...

When I get some sunlight and a minute away from the angels, I will upload more layouts - I am loving scrapping at the moment, hope it lasts.

JJ - gawd I would have *loved* a photo of Husband stuck in the Thomas Tent - how hilarious!
Terri - thanks for visiting and leaving comments, you rock!

1 comment:

Terri B said...

Your welcome Gail...I have to thank you for the giggles I get when I read your blog! Its sort of like reading about my life...but thankfully I have not been stuck in a Thomas Tent LOL

Ok I am being good now.