Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

A wonderful Friday to you! And *cheers* to the weekend!

A bewt day seeing friends. Zali, Caleb and I headed out just after 9am. Checked the post office box and got a fruit bun each at Baker's Delight. Headed over to Macca's to make use of their playland and saw the ever beautiful Karla and Eli. Dropped by my old work to be a delivery driver for my husband and saw the forever stunning Kate - where Kate, Nancy and I got a giggle at Caleb walking the halls in Daddy's motorbike jacket (it was dragging along the floor!) and Zali's assorted stares/glares and general facial expressions.

The sleep was extremely short (and on the way home) so I missed out on a nap! Arrgghh! I did seem to close my eyes for a millisecond to wake from Caleb asking 'Who is this?'

Yummy Mummy Janene and Baby Amy were knocking at the door - who I was expecting but that little nap must have totally wiped me out for five whole minutes!

It was really nice to have lots of company today to get through the day. The week has been so old with school holidays that I didn't really know it was Friday. But, yippee!

Got a call from my GP today saying about my blood type (which I knew) and needing extra needles cause of it (which I knew, but still not fussed about) and that my blood count is down. I have trouble eating most of the day, choosing to eat something that at the particular time doesn't give me the feeling that I want to throw up. Meat is not something that makes me feel warm and fuzzy, more like ewwwww! All this while I am already taking an iron supplement - oops! Obviously it will be monitored, but might be one slight reason why I am constantly tired.

Anyhoo, enjoy the weekend! Have got a great week coming up. See my obstetrician (yay!!), get paid (yay!!), the most delicious breakfast with a most gorgeous missed friend Jill . . . bring it on!

No comments: