Monday, April 14, 2008

All Good

The baby that is, not me. Still crook most of the time, and tired tired tired. I generally put on a 'happy face' when I am around anyone so I am not a misery. Looking forward to getting a break and being able to actually feel like food, instead of just eating cause I gotta.

Saw my sweet Ob today - he is such a gem! Great seeing the same receptionist and obstetrician, they know all about me and it isn't hard to get back into the swing of things. Love them.

Blood pressure was great - good start, let's keep it that way. Everything else good but my blood count being down, increase intake of iron. Eek. Have had apricot chicken cooking all day so hopefully I won't be sick of the smell by dinner time. Fingers crossed.

Saw the little string bean on the screen. He/she was kicking around - Ob says 'oh he's active'. Heartbeat pounding away strong. All good and made me happy. When the scan first started, Ob says 'there he is . . . Hello Mummy! Hello Daddy!' Ob is a bit of a character.

Got my referral for the morphology scan and have booked it in. See the Ob again in a month. Full steam ahead.

Now time to rest.

No comments: