Friday, April 4, 2008

Scrap

Strewth! I actually scrapped today! Gasp! An order I placed months ago came in yesterday, and it got me all scrappy excited again. I haven't done any for weeks as I struggle doing anything other than being tired and nauseous. So, here is some stuff.

This is my first one today. It was using a sketch Liz made on the CIS Sketch Blog. This new product from Basic Grey - they rock! You can click on the photo for a bigger view remember?




I did this a while back for the Cybercrop at Scrap Boutique. Great action shot that I adore of Caleb that was taken by Katrina, our old and greatly missed OT.


This was another challenge for the same Cybercrop mentioned above. I was happy with this, trying some new hand-sewing techniques.


I wanted to create something fun that didn't include a photo. Don't know why when I have a squillion photos to scrap.


My new baby Zali (sigh) was a perfect photo to try out the new Animal Crackers line from MM. I actually got these die cut stickers in a bundle, buy so much stuff-get a ticket-win your prize. I was v. happy to get this lot. I can't wait to get more Animal Crackers product when this new little bundle presents itself.



I also finished a layout I started at Liz' place on Tuesday, AND finished another today. Oh. My. Crikey! I am a *machine*! I have a few minutes before Home and Away starts, I will commence my third for the day! Yahhoooooooo.

Scrappy love to you all.

2 comments:

Terri B said...

Hi Gail,

LOVING those LO's. The die cut LO is gorgeous!

Cant wait to see more.

Liz Weber said...

Oh Gail you scrapping machine. Now I know where my mojo went - home with you lol.

So very nice seeing you scrap so many layouts and thanks for using one of my sketches - that is pretty cool of you hey :-)

Can't wait for our next scrap date and good luck at the baby doctor!!