Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sixth Day

twas an early start with markets just after 5am. I couldn't get to sleep the night before and finally dropped off about 2am to be woken by the Griffster about 3.15am. Bit tired.

My little man is walking. Sniff. My baby is well and truly growing up. Sniff. He doesn't seem to perform when I have my camera - I think he does it to tease me.


Had some help with cooking - well the mixing part. Thankfully, oops, I mean, sadly I only started the baking and throwing on the M&M's part about 9pm and my sweet little helpers were up in snore-land.


Hello Mr 3-tier-cooling-rack! My new BFF. It rocks for my biscuits. A very *sweet* investment from my pals over at http://www.debskitchen.com.au/


I put my new 'cookie press' to work and created Christmas trees and decorated wreaths. These are being bundled up and shared with our teachers and carers and people like that.

Hear that? My bed is calling. Night!

No comments: