Monday, December 14, 2009

The Fourteenth Day of Christmas

Was very hot and very long.

We were at Carindale Shopping Centre around 9.30am to get to Santa (at David Jones) early. Basically to avoid a queue with impatient children and get 'done' before they hit their tired-uncooperative-monster-state. All three were quite well behaved, all keen to see Santa (mostly), loved eating in the food court and bounced and plodded along happily. I took my time and let them enjoy the experience instead of my usual of frazzled-ness.

This is the skirt I made - Zali loves it and had to wear it today. That was the bribe I had to use to actually get it off her when I finished it yesterday afternoon.


Poor old Griffy has had a pretty good bruise going on his cheek - now it is dirt coloured which matches the rest of him. Ha.



Ok dokes. Off to play with the skirt design.

1 comment:

donna said...

hey honey! I have found your blog lol!
the kids look great! lol at you not being frazzled shopping!
merry christmas

Donna xxxx