Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16th Day

Hey Donna! Lovely to see you. Hope you have been keeping yourself inside in the air-con? I haven't worked out possible date for us to come and visit, will talk to you soon - perhaps very soon - you only have 3 sleeps to go, yeah?

Wednesday. Zali at kindy. Griff, Caleb and I went to the park - Caleb rode his bike most of the time and ended up totally shattered. His legs are getting stronger and his steering is improving and he is loving it. The 'shattered' tanty on the way home/at home was a little undesirable but he slept at least.

Griffy has turned into such a little boy now he is walking. He thinks he is so cool (and so do I!)

Off to sew, lots to do.

1 comment:

donna said...

Hey There! Only 2 more sleeps now! I cant wait... not packed yet though lol....oh well.. I am sure it will happen!
WTG Caleb for the bike riding!I am sure Zali wishes she could have been there...imagine that lol!
I am sure Griffy is loving that he is a big boy now!!!
Have a great day!!!