Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On the Eighth Day of Christmas

we got a new member of the family - a Second Skin arm for Caleb. Red - woo woo! Plus a motorbike - woo woo!



The kids were up at 4.40am. The Husband left for the airport at 5.30am. Grandma left for work at 6.00am. Around 6.07am I was already gritting my teeth and flaring my nostrils.

Chris our mechanic came at 7.30am to service the Carnival, I dropped Zali off at kindy and then was able to sit down to have breakfast. Around 10am Caleb, Griff and I headed off the Wesley Hospital for the Second Skin (new arm) appointment while on the phone to the Royal Children's Hospital making appointments for therapy follow up in January.

Sleeps didn't really happen. Sigh. Did a little Christmas shopping in the late arvo before I picked up Z from kindy. Then the usual crazy evening routine. I also made up some bowls of goodies for Caleb to take to little school tomorrow for his friends. If I have time in the morning I will make up Zali's stuff for kindy.

Wednesday both big kids are gone. I am really wanting to get some *good* photos of my Griffy walking. It is tricky - he still won't perform on cue. Drat it. Here is a shocker, but you get the idea.


Night.

No comments: