Monday, December 17, 2007

Zipping

First off it was 'where has the year gone?'. Now it is 'crikey where is December going?'. The days are slipping by so fast. Doesn't help that I was sick all weekend and spent the majority of it in bed. Total waste of a weekend.

I have re-injured my back, I think in the same spot as last time. Really don't want that now. Grrrr. I am sitting here in pain, but wanted to drop in, before I drop off to sleep and rest my squeaky-out-of-warranty body.

I have lots of catchups this week, plus have a day of work, then take off for the Christmas celebrations with the Telfer family. All the last minute things need to be done in the next few days, and the list is building. I have so many lists going on I can't even find them all.

Had a lovely dinner tonight with Kerry, Damo and Riley. The kids and I went over mid afternoon and the two hubbies joined when they finished work. Caleb and Riley went nuts for most of the afternoon, Zali had some 'precious' moments then liked the party, we opened presents and I lay on the floor trying to groan softly (my back was very ouchy!) I enjoyed it. I think Kerry enjoyed her beer. : )

Gotta take pain killers and go rest. Be good to yourself.

No comments: