Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ohhh.....

There is one thing you *must* try this Christmas . . .

take yourself down to Wendys and get a tub of Cherry Christmas.

Oh. My. Lord.

If you like the good old Cherry Ripe, you will *love* this ice cream. You see, with any purchase of Cherry Christmas you can complete an entry form to win an ice cream cake. Reading this sign I thought, self, what is Cherry Christmas? I asked for a sample. Make sure you do that to have a wee taste, then ask if you can take the whole bucket, please. Then invite me over.

It is cherry ice cream with bit of chocolate, coconut and cherry. Trust me though, if I first read that ingredient list I would not have had any. Cherry ice cream doesn't really ring my bell. Go on, spoil yourself, try it! Let me know what you think.

Ooops, better get some paper towel to wipe up this drool.

No comments: