Monday, December 10, 2007

Important!

Since I updated my picture up the top, it really makes me smile when the page loads and I see my crazy kids. That is the way it should be.

I have so many things to talk about, but I have to send a friend some photos first. I have other stuff wanting attention also, I don't know if I will ever catch my tail this month. It is a crazy busy tiring hot demanding month of seasonal delicacies. Don't bother telling me that doesn't make sense. I know already.

There is one thing I need to say because I needed to say it yesterday . . .

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Janene!

We cannot believe it has been a year since the last one (which I remember vividly) - even Adrian said 'was that a year ago?' It was a lovely breakfast and even better being able to see you (and my little soft spot for Baby Amy). Please don't let this next year go so fast, I'm counting on you!

You are a wonderful woman, mother and friend. I won't say lover cause I don't know and don't want to know, too much information! Back to it . . . it is so fantastic to see you happy and content and loving life. I wish for that to continue and I think you have another beautiful year ahead of you! Love you!

Added later: Ok, popped back however I can't focus my eyes on photos. My eyes are blurry and need to go to bed. There will be the last wedding photos up tomorrow sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks lovely! You are a beautiful wonderful person and the best friend (and Aunty Gail) a girl could ever have. I loved catching up with you on Sunday and look forward to seeing you lots more in the next year. Lots of love always, J.