Friday, December 21, 2007

Off

We are off this morning to visit the family for Christmas. Sadly our plans had to change cause Campbell and Finn are not well, so we are not heading there for a germ-share visit. The car is mostly packed, I am heading off to shower in a minute. Lordy it is sticky hot.

I was up with Zali last night so I am tired and need to be bright eyed for the drive - doh! Meanwhile the kids have nodded off while I was packing upstairs. It went eerily quiet and when I checked they were snoring. Makes packing easier but I hope they like sitting in the car for the journey, we have had quite a bit of grumpy this morning. I normally travel at sleep time so they nap and only notice a short drive.

Better keep going. Sorry Miss Karla for having to postpone our play, will catch up soon.

No comments: