Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sore

This idiot, who is supposed to be resting and taking care of her back, spent a while crouched on the ground tidying up the study. But, it is nice to have some of my stuff (crap) sorted and tidy. I picked up two 2-drawer storage cabinets in clear plastic that fit under my tables today. I will be able to fill them up during the next few days and my area will be looking spiffy!

My goal then is to organise all my scrapbooking stuff. I have let it pile up. There isn't much of one table left and it has dribbled over to the computer table. Problem is I like to look at it. Sometimes I do more looking that scrapping, it still makes me feel good though!

Just checking in. Not a great deal happening. Miss Zali has a cold and (or because of) is teething. She is suffering, sore and grumpy, not impressed with food and just miserable. It sort of comes and goes depending on if the Panadol is due. When it does come, it really comes. She is crying and letting everyone know she is in pain. Poor little thing, it must really hurt. I tried to explain to Caleb today that Zali cries because she doesn't have any other way to communicate. That was fine, he understood that Zali was sick. It wasn't a problem until he was asking for an ice cream cone for dessert and I couldn't hear him over Zali's crying. He was cross at her and said 'Shoosh!'

Caleb, Zali and I went to Quinn's third birthday party yesterday. Nice day, quite warm by the end though. Got a few photos on the camera, but you should have seen the birthday cake! It could have fed 100 people! Quinn's dad is a baker and made a *humongous* mud cake with a fondant icing and drawn-on full body rockin' Buzz Lightyear! It was a lovely morning. Riley and Oscar were there so it was all systems go. Zali had a few issues with her balance, and walking, as the grass was sloping. It was quite amusing at times, but I figured I shouldn't laugh as I didn't know many of the people (there was their family there as well).

Alright. Time to read my magazine in bed and head off to sleep. Last night Zali was awake a few times with being unwell. Hopefully tonight is better, we are used to a good nights' sleep now.

Chow!

No comments: